We are recruiting for a brilliant restaurant manager for our new expansion in Hackney. Running 5 services a week, you'll lead a small front of house team and convey The Sea, The Sea's professional familiarity to all guests.
You'll run services and reservations, manage the guest experience, and ensure upkeep of hygiene and health and safety standards. Our restaurant practices progressive cooking, so you'll be trained to have an in-depth knoweldge of our menu as well as our produce.
To qualify for this role you'll need to have a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role at similar standard of restaurant.
- Exceptional knowledge and passion for progressive food and wine
- Passionate and dedicated
- Running 5 services a week
- Managing services, reservations, guest experience, and ensuring upkeep of hygiene and health and safety standards
- Managing a constantly evolving wine list
- Responsible for hitting GP targets on drinks
- Liaising with suppliers
- Stock management
- Managing a small front of house team