Chef de Partie
The successful candidate for this role will work in the most unique and progressive dining room in London. Working directly with the exec and head chefs you will serve a tasting dinner menu to discerning guests at a 12 seat open counter within a highly specked new kitchen. Experience in advanced techniques and an interest in progressive cooking is expected.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Role & Responsibilities
- Maintaining high standards of food and service
- Report to the Head Chef
- Maintaining high standards of HACCP
- Positive attitude and willingness to work in areas of outside of normal job spec
- Bringing fresh ideas to drive the business forward
- Level 2 food and safety certification